Football

Uwdi Krugg will be spending the 2016-17 season watching South West non league football, eating the wrong kind of food and having a bloody good moan.


Monday, 26 October 2009

What about my tea?

Following my unsuccessful raid on Flixton Football Club I was in urgent need of some comfort stodge..... I'd not had any dinner and my failure to find anything at the match had left me dizzy and completely disorientated. It was over 6 hours since I'd last been full up! I tried a chinese chippy but when I got in the queue all the numbered dishes on the bright yellow boards made me panic, I had to run out and get some fresh air. I managed to ring home and my wife kept saying "Whats the matter?"....."Are you alright?"......"Speak to me Krugg!"...... as I lay semi-conscious slumped behind the wheel of the car in a dark rainswept layby just off the M60 all I could whisper between my groans of hunger was........"Help meeee".

It worked a treat, my wife interrupted her plans for watching Strictly Come Dancing and made me a massive gut busting Cornish Pasty. I made Krugg House in record time! (Chips were a bit pants though)

No comments: