Football

Uwdi Krugg will be spending the 2016-17 season watching South West non league football, eating the wrong kind of food and having a bloody good moan.


Friday, 15 October 2010

Can't make my mind up?

Such is the splendid choice of charismatic non league venues, my palate overflows with the varied colours, aroma's and textures of wonderful football destinations.

Take tomorrows, as yet, unchosen, tantalising fixture, Saturday 16th October brings me the copious abandoned charms of two seductive and exciting potential Tea Hut locations, my mind is in turmoil... who should take precedence?

I'll cut the waffle and go straight to the frying pan, its either Hyde or Barnoldswick Town, both much respected venues.
Downtown Hyde


Uptown semi-rural Barnoldswick

To find out where I eventually rolled up (with a bad cold and a beer induced headache), be daft enough to have a look at my 'weekend visit report' which should turn up around Sunday evening. Unless I have a big tea again.

1 comment:

The Onion Bag said...

semi rural Barnoldswick looks peaceful enough