Football

Uwdi Krugg will be spending the 2016-17 season watching South West non league football, eating the wrong kind of food and having a bloody good moan.


Thursday, 23 February 2012

Apology to Lancaster City?

On Saturday 18th February I attended a game at the Giant Axe ground where Lancaster City beat Radcliffe Borough 1-0. It appears that a number of Lancaster City supporters are a tad upset that I referred to the match as being 'Totally Shyte'! I am sorry if my description of this absolutely pathetic kick-about upset anybody of a blinkered disposition. To be honest it was not intended as a slur on Lancaster City as Radcliffe Borough were equally ridiculous on the day.

As a token of 'no hard feelings' from my side, please accept a few more pictures of my day out at the ground (which I did confirm was one of the better non-league stadiums on the circuit).
Great main stand
Some locals before the mind numbing boredom kicked in
And finally..... some pretty crap football

1 comment:

dudsey said...

If they were Shite it should be the Manager who should be apologising to everyone who paid Good Money to watch.