Football

Uwdi Krugg will be spending the 2016-17 season watching South West non league football, eating the wrong kind of food and having a bloody good moan.


Friday, 1 June 2012

Already bored

For goodness sake its only the beginning of June and I've got football withdrawal.

Hope the European Championships will turn out better than the slightly damp hype we've been filtered?

I'm already fed up with all this Jubilee make-believe-bobbins... and don't mention the bloody Olympics, I'm absolutely dreading it. If I had the dosh, I'd go abroad for a month.

Unless Roy can get England playing like we did in the 1966-70 era its going to be a long dull summer.

Anyone fancy a game of Subbuteo?

Pending pitch invasions from Mums trying to get to the cooker.

1 comment:

superchick said...

yeah ill go for the subb uteo