Football

Uwdi Krugg will be spending the 2016-17 season watching South West non league football, eating the wrong kind of food and having a bloody good moan.


Wednesday, 27 June 2012

The Missing Pictures?

I suppose it was only a matter of time before Google told me I had to start handing over cash if I wanted to post any more pictures on the site.

As they now charge you by the month for this service I have had to review the continuation of 'Wheres The Tea Hut' (times are hard and I cannot afford such a luxury).

In a last ditch attempt to keep the site going, hopefully for at least another season, I have made the hard decision to delete some photographs from archived matches and previous ground visits. This should free up some more space on my Google Picasa Web Album and enable me to post new pictures for the coming season. I've been careful not to be too drastic in whats been deleted and each post still has a number of reflective photographs which (I hope) still compliment what I'm babbling on about in the accompanying visit report.

So, if you click on an old visit report and come across a big black empty box, its not your PC on the blink, its me being a tight sod.

My apology for any inconvenience.

2 comments:

dudsey said...

Don`t despair Uwdi, just create another GMail account,link it to your blog and you`ll get the same amount of webspace in a new Picasa web album.

I had to do it at the start of last season.

Regards Dudsey

RussWWFC said...

I too was running out of space fast, so just started uploading pictures on Facebook and linking the albums