Football

Uwdi Krugg will be spending the 2016-17 season watching South West non league football, eating the wrong kind of food and having a bloody good moan.


Monday, 29 December 2014

The Future of Tea Hut?

Nothing too dramatic is being planned but I am thinking about the Tea Hut blog going forward, especially for 2015. 

Seems daft and more than a little boring to keep writing about football grounds I have visited on numerous occasions only to dish up the same old slop in the visit report. Truth is there are not many new targets (grounds) in reasonable striking distance to warrant regular weekly postings. Perhaps Where's The Tea Hut has reached its current sell by date on that basis?

I'm not going to close the Tea Hut site but I reckon any new posts will only occur when I manage to fund a visit to a new ground that I've not been to before, these jaunts could be well spaced out to say the least. An objective that probably wont be assisted by the growing number of big-wig egocentric clubs that have started banning people with camera's (even at certain non league levels)?

Lets see how things develop.

2 comments:

M Woods said...

I only started reading this blog at the start of this season, and have really enjoyed the read. Thanks Uwdi!

David Jcobs said...

I only started reading this blog at the start of this season, and have really enjoyed the read.
http://www.hot-odds.com/Statistics