Football

Uwdi Krugg will be spending the 2016-17 season watching South West non league football, eating the wrong kind of food and having a bloody good moan.


Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Best Programme Covers 2014-15

Don't like Tennis, Golf or static Women Goalkeepers proving far less agile than the plastic ones I've got in my Subbuteo box. Summer really is pants without any proper football.

Following yet another hotly disputed sacking in my Football Manager 2008 career I ended up flicking through my collection of programmes from last season, anything to kick away the time until the ridiculously pointless pre season friendlies arrive next month.

I decided to nominate the top 3 programme covers from the ropey bunch I'd shedded out my hard earned cash on. Before irate programme editors start threatening to beat me up please be aware I have not got a copy of every non league clubs programme from last season, only some of the ones I attended a game at.

Here are my Top 3 choices:

1st: Charnock Richard

2nd: Silsden

3rd: Parkgate



No comments: